Casual Positions Available
Love the great outdoors? Then you’d love working with us.
Hollybank Wilderness Adventures is unlike any other Australian nature experience. As Tasmania’s only outdoor hub to house four diverse world-class forest adventures under one canopy, hundreds of visitors from near and far come each day to enjoy the challenge, excitement and tranquillity of our beautiful forests.
Breathtaking ziplines, awesome aerial ropes challenges, floating Segways and thrilling mountain bike drops. Join our team of educators, thrill-seekers and nature lovers at Hollybank Wilderness Adventures.
To qualify, you’ll need to be highly responsible and have:
- An interest in tourism and customer service
- Proven High Ropes and/or Outdoor Adventure experience
- A fun filled disposition with excellent interpersonal skills
- Flexibility with working hours
- Current Provide First Aid certificate (HLTAID0003) or willingness to acquire same
- Current Tasmanian Working with Vulnerable People Card or willingness to acquire same
- Physically fit
- Current Drivers Licence
- Meet the minimum height and weight requirements for all tours: Min. 158cm and between 45-117kg.
Please download and fill the application form, and email it with your cover letter to Jasmine, email@example.com